Lifetime Warranty (AUSTRALIA ONLY)
All Buckaroo® Leatherworks products have been manufactured with superior attention to detail. All products have been tried and tested to ensure they withstand the harsh environments in which they can be used. We are dedicated to ensuring that end users are getting a high quality product that will stand the test of its time. This is why we have created the Buckaroo® Product Lifetime Warranty on the workmanship and materials of the entire range – for life.
• No warranty claim will be considered without a proof of retail purchase.
• All products must be registered online within 3 months of purchase. If you find a fault with the workmanship or materials, simply return it to the retail store where you bought it, along with your receipt. Approval is at the discretion of Buckaroo® Leatherworks Pty Ltd.
Options include either:
• Repair of the product
• Replacement of the product (in the case of discontinued items, the faulty item will be replaced with its superseded model)
Limited Warranty excludes damage as a result of:
• Failure to notify the retailer within a short time of the damage occurring;
• Deliberately causing further damage to the product eg. cutting materials with scissors or knife;
• Reasonable or excessive wear and tear ;
• Damage as the result of mishandling by transit companies;
• Over-packing of a product;
• Heat, flame, or the natural elements;
• Accidental damage;
• The use of chemical deodorisers or cleaners;
• Using the product for purposes other than its stated intent.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.